A2 Advanced Portfolio Madeleine Brown
Tuesday, 12 December 2017
Music Video Treatment
This is a music video treatment of all of my ideas for my music video, I created it in MS Word as it has a lot of functionality and is quite professional.
By Madeleine Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Evaluation Website
Evaluation Website Link to website: https://baddomrown.wixsite.com/a2evaluation
Website Plan
Website Plan To ensure I knew what I was doing before creating my website in Wix I used Photoshop, which is software that I am comforta...
Fonts
Fonts To help me decide on the exact font I wanted I created a quick choice on paper which I then noted down in a tally chart to help c...
Research into Songs
These decisions are not set in stone yet as this is just research, a more continuous camera movement and edit would be more difficu...
Steadicam Choices
The last option for the Steadicam is the 'IVATION Pro DSLR Rig System' this more of a shoulder mount and the one from past experie...
First Draft of Digipak
First Draft of Digipak
Feedback on A2 Blog so far
Feedback This is feedback on how I could improve my blog and the work on it to achieve a more professional standard of work, and on futu...
Audience Feedback
Audience Feedback on the Idea of Genre in Music Videos Conclusion
The Website Home Page: Final Product.
The Website Home Page: Final Product. Link to website home page: https://baddomrown.wixsite.com/a2media This is the final version ...
Prototypes of Digipak Cover's
Prototype of Digipak Cover's These are two example of digipak album covers that I have mocked up in Photoshop. They both use Richar...
Industry Regulation
Industry Regulation Who ?: In Britain the BBFC controls music videos, as well as films. It is quite difficult however to control the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment